Top Management College Maharashtra | Pune
- Master of business Administration | MBA is the most prestigious and lucrative degree being offered in India. MBA Admission to the course is carried out by various Entrance Exams and exams are structured so as to access the ability of the candidates.
- Course Offered | MBA | PGDM | EMBA
- Duration | 18 Months | 24 Months
- MBA Course Require 10+2+3 | Bachelors Degree With Minimum 50% From Recognized University .
- Those Having More Then 40% & Less Then 50 % Can Do MBA Some University Eligibility Criteria Is 35% Also.
- Admission in these colleges based on Competitive examination Results Score . Admission Process for These Colleges Based on Ranking Following Entrance Exam 2020
Top 20 MBA College in Pune & Maharastra Ranked by College4u.in
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies | Mumbai | Private
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies | Mumbai | Private
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development | SCMHRD |Pune | Maharashtra
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research | Mumbai | Private
- SIBM Symbiosis Institute of Business Management | Pune | Private
- Prin . L.N Welingkar Institute of Management Develipment & Research | Mumbai | Private
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research | Mumbai | Private
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research | Bandra | Mumbai
- ITM Business School | Navi Mumbai | Private
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies | SIMS | Pune | Maharastra
- MIT School of Management | MIT-SOM | Pune | Private\
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research | Pune | Private
- DR. D. Y. PATIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES | Pune | Private
- ISBM | International School of Business & Media | (ISB&M) | PUNE | PRIVATE
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management | Pune | Private
- Sinhgad Institute Of Management | Pune | Private
- Indira Institute of Management | Pune | Private
- ICFAI (IBS ) Business School | Private
- SIES College of Management Studies | Private
- Suryadatta Institute of Management- SIMMC | Pune | Private
What is the difference between an MBA and an Executive MBA?
- Though the length of both a full-time MBA and an executive MBA will vary by school, the principal difference is that the EMBA is part time and designed to accommodate working professionals. … Full-time MBA students, by comparison, have such demanding schedules that maintaining any job outside the program is discouraged.
What is an Executive MBA?
An executive MBA, or EMBA, is a graduate level degree with a focus on business. … An executive MBA program is primarily designed to educate experienced working executives, managers, entrepreneurs, and other business leaders who want to hold a full-time job while they earn their degree.
What are the benefits of executive MBA?
- Get Equipped for Upper Management Positions
- Explore Placement Options Again
- Better In-Organization Growth Prospects
- Kick Start a Stagnating Career
- Credibility of Executive MBA courses in India
Is Executive MBA better than MBA?
- You can finish an EMBA in the same amount of time as an MBA. … Unlike an MBA program, an Executive MBA has few to no electives. By eliminating the majority of supplementary courses, students are able to focus on the core curriculum and complete their degree in a similar time frame to that of a full-time MBA.
Ranking Based On Following Factors
- Top 100 Management College India Based on Genuine Last 2 Year Placement Record of 2017 | 2018 and the percentage of student placed Every Year .If All Student Placed From College Ranking will be in Top.
- Ranking Based On The Salary Offered Highest , Average And Minimum or Base Salary Offered.
- Faculty & External Faculty Visited College 2 Years.
- Number Of Company Visited For Placement.
- Location And City Of Colleges .
- City Where Company And College Situated .
- Infrastructure And Location Of The College.
- Safety And Exposure
What is MBA ?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate degree that is awarded to students who have mastered the study of business. MBA programs are considered to be among the most prestigious ones in the world. Students of MBA programs study the theory and application of business and management principles.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) degree originated in the United States in the early 20th century when the country industrialized and companies sought scientific approaches to management.The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, applied statistics, business communication, business ethics, business law, finance, managerial economics, management, entrepreneurship, marketing and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
- Most programs also include elective courses and concentrations for further study in a particular area, for example accounting, finance, and marketing. MBA programs in the United States typically require completing about sixty credits, nearly twice the number of credits typically required for degrees that cover some of the same material such as the Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
- The MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive (abridged coursework typically occurring on nights or weekends) and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.