- Address | # 38- 39, Prestige Enclave, Bettahalasur Cross, 3 Km. After Yelahanka Airforce Station, B.B. Road, NH-7, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157
- Sha-Shib Group of Institutions was established in 1991 at Bhopal (M.P.) for imparting high quality of education in the fields of management and applied Sciences.
- Presently Sha-Shib Group has set global standards in the field of Aviation, Engineering, Science, Management and Schools with its presence in the major cities of India. All the educational institutions under the group are progressive and dedicated to the pursuit of excellence.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BBA In Aviation Management
- Duration | 4 years (8 semesters)
- Eligibility |B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering stands for Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering. It is a 4 year degree course. The minimum eligibility is intermediate (10+2) in Science. This course trains an engineer in designing, constructing, analyzing, testing, development and manufacturing of commercial and military aircrafts, missiles, and spacecrafts. Aeronautics focuses on systems that operate in the Earth’s atmosphere and Astronautics on those operating in space.
- ACADEMY OF AVIATION & ENGINEERING is purely a Technical Institute run by Sha-shib Minority Welfare and Educational Society Which is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, (Govt. of India) for Two Years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at Bangalore Center. Training is based as per the DGCA syllabus. The training programme for the course designed is specifically to meet the needs for employment & professional advancement in dynamic & rapidly growing field of Aviation.
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) is basically a person licensed by DGCA, Govt. of India to Carryout and certifies the maintenance of Aircraft, Aircraft Engine, and Its Component. The license is issued in accordance with the Rule 61 of Aircraft Rule 1937 under Aircraft Act, 1934 (XXII of 1934) passed by Indian Parliament to ensure the airworthiness of the aircraft before its flying in accordance with the national & international aviation standards.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.