- Address | M.S.Ramaiah Nagar, MSRIT Post, New BEL Rd, Devasandra Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
- Establishment | 1993
- Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management was established in the year 1993 as part of M.S. Ramaiah Group of Educational Institutions, the pioneers in the field of professional education in India.
- M.S. Ramaiah Group started its glorious journey in the field of professional and technical education by establishing M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology in the year 1962.
- Currently there are 24 professional institutions of higher education under its banner.
- M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management was approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Karnataka and was affiliated to Bangalore University. Under Bangalore University, the college has been ranked as one of the top hotel management institutes in the country. It was also approved by AICTE since 1995.
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) in the year 2014, M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management became a constituent faculty and was named Faculty of Hospitality Management and Catering Technology (FHMCT)
Affiliation & Approvals
- The College is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Approval | UGC
- Accreditation | NAAC B
- The College has become a constituent Faculty of M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) known as Faculty of Hospitality Management and Catering Technology (FHMCT) from academic year 2014-15
Bachelor of Hotel Management | BHM
- Duration | 4 Years (8-Semester)
- Minimum qualification required to go for a course in hotel management is 10+2. For certificate, diploma and bachelors courses 10+2 is sufficient. Duration of certificate courses is six months to one year. Bachelor and diploma courses are of duration one and half to three years.
MBA | Hospitality Management
- Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility for MBA Program: The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university.
What is Hospitality MBA ?
- Compare 23 MBA Programs in Hospitality. … An MBA or Master of Business Administration in Hospitality is an advanced degree that gives students a foundational understanding of business, as well as a specialization in the service and tourism industry.
What is MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management ?
- MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management is a postgraduate Hotel Managementprogram. It is one the most sought-after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. Tourism is travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes.
Ramaiah College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.