Direct Admission Contact 2023-24 Batch 9620557598
- Address | MSR College Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560054
- Ranking In Karnataka || 01 & Rank 08 Among 100 Colleges in India
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Established | 1962 Affiliated | VTU
- Management | Gokula Education Foundation Trust
- Admission Mode | CET – Karnataka Domecile | Non Karnataka – Comed-K & Management Quota
- College Type | Private Co-educational | Autonomous Institute
- Courses Offered in MSRIT | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech | MCA | MBA | P.hd
- Approved By | AICTE | Affiliated to VTU | NBA | NAAC
- Admissions Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
Engineering B.Arch | B.E | B.Tech Programs
Admission Process 2023-24
- Management Quota Admission Can Be Online Or Offline Mode.
- Management Seat Is Only 30% Seats .
- Candidate Who Are Able To Pay The Management Fees Only Possible To Get The Seat. Interested Candidate Candidate Can Contact Us For Further Process.
School Of Architecture
- The school of architecture, MSRIT, Bangalore, started in the year 1992. Since its establishment, the school has played a vital role in providing quality education. The Council of Architecture and AICTE has recognized this program.
- The mission of the school is to uphold MSRIT mission and thus provide quality education to the students and mould them to be excellent Architects with adequate management skills and noble human qualities.
- Full time faculty members having postgraduate qualification from prestigious institutions in India and abroad are teaching in this school. Experienced and well respected practicing architects are invited to provide their experiences as visiting faculty.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Architecture Engineering| B.Arch
- Master of Architecture – Landscape.
- Exam Required – NATA 2023 | Important Dates | New Rule Detail Click Here
- Duration | 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree | M.Arch 2 Years
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre-university in Karnataka).
- Admission to Five year B.Arch., Course with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level of examination and English is one of the Language.
- “No candidate shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he / she has passed an examination at the end of the 10 + 2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10 + 2 level examination”.
- This provided that the candidate should also appear and secure a minimum of 40% marks in NATA.(Including SC / ST, Category-1, and OBC Category candidates) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Fees Structure 2023-24
- CET Fees | 85000
- Comedk Fees | 251000
- Management Fees | 251000
Engineering | BE Course Offered In 2023
- B.E Computer Science and Engineering | Intake seats 180
- CSE Specialization Artificial Intelligence | 90 Seats
- CSE Specialization Cyber Security | 90 Seats
- CSE Specialization Data Science | 90 Seats
- B.E. Information Science and Engineering | Intake seats 120
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering | Intake seats 180
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering | Intake seats 120
- B.E. Civil Engineering | Intake seats 120
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering | Intake seats 60
- B.E Chemical Engineering | Intake seats 60
- B.E Industrial Management Engineering | Intake seats 60
- B.E Medical Electronics Engineering | Intake seats 60
- B.E Biotechnology Engineering | Intake seats 30
Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
Introduction | RIT
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), formerly M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
- The college was established in 1962. Since August 2007, RIT has been academically autonomous for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation.
- RIT offers undergraduate and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines. RIT is also a research centre in 12 areas including engineering and management disciplines. RIT is the only engineering college in Bangalore that is autonomous for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The institute has academic alliances with Intel, IBM, Schneider Electric, JSW Steel EMC, Nokia Ltd, Cognizant , and other multinationals.
- It also partnered ISRO in 2010 to build the StudSat nano satellite and RIT was chosen in 2012 to join the consortium of colleges that would assist ISRO in thepresntl StudSat-2.
- The institute is also credited for the development of India’s first unmanned air vehicle (UAV) with an autopilot system.
- RIT Ranked No. 08 among the top 100 Engineering Institutions across the country and ranked No. 1 among the Engineering Institutions under VTU Affiliation, Belagavi as per MHRD, Govt. of India, & College4u.in 2017 & 2018
- All of academic departments are accredited by NBA under new process.
Placement Overview | Top Recruiters
- Companies Visited | 358
- Job Offers | 1892
- Highest Package Received | 50 LPA
- Avg. Salary Package Received | 7.66 LPA
- Placement Percentage | 95%
Placement Overview From Year 2013 to 2020
|Number of companies visited|
Number of Offers
1096 Still Going on
Eligibility For PIO / NRI
- 10 + 2 pattern of Education which is equivalent to Pre-University of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the language of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka, India, eligibility criteria for the year 2022-23)
Document Require At Time Of Admission
- Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI Quota. (Original)
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).
- Demand draft should be made in Dollars in favour of ‘M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore’.
Post Graduate M.Tech Program
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Networking | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Communication | 36 seats
- M.Tech in VLSI Design – Embedded Systems | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Machine Design | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Signal Processing | 24 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Application in Industrial Drives |18 seats
- M.Tech in Manufacturing Science & Engineering | 36 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing. | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Software Engineering | 18 seats
- Eligibility : PGCET or GATE | Admission to M.Tech programmes shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree as per the requirements and must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations as specified below.
- Duration | 2 Years
- For the current batch [batch of 2016], placements are still in progress. For computer science and information science, there are amazing companies visiting the campus.Service companies/mass recruiters pay from around 3-4 lakhs/year. These companies take in a lot of students and are usually open to all branches.There are mid tier companies which pay from 5-8 lakhs.Then, there are high paying companies/Tier 1 companies, offering a CTC from anywhere between 9 to 16 lakhs/year. These companies usually pick only a handful of students.
- The highest package this year, till date is 50 Lakhs/year. You can read more about it in this article: So, the average package will be around 5-7 lakhs/year for CS students.
Top Recruiter In MSRIT
Department Of Placement
- MSRIT is one of the preferred academic institutes for a large number of organizations for recruiting our graduates.
- The biggest names in the corporate world visit the campus on a regular basis, with enviable recruitment offers.
Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment.
- There is tremendous competition among companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution.
- Our MSRIT has been the traditional recruitment destination for many organizations.
The institution stands as the most preferred destination for students who aspire to grow, learn and reach beyond the ordinary, reason why some of the world’s.
Research programs P.hd Offered in MSRIT
The college offers PhD program in 12 areas. MSRIT is an approved Research Centre by Government of Karnataka.
- PhD of Civil Engineering
- PhD of Mechanical Engineering
- PhD of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- PhD of Electronics Communication Engineering
- PhD of Chemical Engineering
- PhD of Computer Engineering
- PhD of Industrial Engineering Management
- PhD of Biotechnology
- PhD of Chemistry
- PhD of Physics
- PhD of Mathematics
- PhD in Management and Business
Rating by National Media
- MSRIT was ranked 21st in India by India Today in 2007.
- MSRIT was put on 3rd spot in the list of top colleges in India by national weekly Outlook in 2007.
- The college was ranked 22nd among private institutions in India by the weekly Outlook.
- The college was ranked 6th by College Khabar in 2012.
- Cetinformation.com rated the college as the 3rd best in Karnataka.
- MSRIT was ranked 16 among top 25 engineering colleges in INDIA by INDIA TODAY survey according to 2013.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 25 Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top 20 Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 20 Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.