- Address | 130, 3rd Cross Rd, Satyanarayana Layout, Maruthi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560086
- Founded in | 2017
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- Approved By | Govt. of Karnataka| Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)| approved by AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Milind Institute of Pharmacy was started in the year 1983 to produce quality pharmacists with a diploma in pharmacy who could serve in community and hospital Pharmacy.
- After running successfully the diploma course in pharmacy for more than 8 years and encouraged by the good results obtained from the inception, it was decided to upgrade the institute to degree level.
- Government of Karnataka was pleased to sanction the B.Pharma degree course to Milind Institute of Pharmacy during 1991.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy | B.Pharma 4 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 1,50,000 P.A
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy requires a candidate to have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects. One must also pass with at least 50% marks in Pre University Course with biology/mathematics as one of the subjects, or complete a D.Pharma. (Diploma in Pharmacy).
- There is an option of pursuing Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) if one has: Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the First and Second year D. Pharmacy Examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) or Mathematics. Or Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 examination as per Regulation (1a) above with pass in two year D. Pharmacy course.
D.Pharma | Diploma In Pharmacy
- Duration | 2 year course
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Fees | 40,000 P.A
Eligibility as per PCI Regulations
- Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The First year of the three year degree course in Science.
- 10 + 2 examination (academic stream) in Science.
- Pre-degree examination
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Milind Institute Of Pharmacy In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.