- Year of Establishment | 2013 | Bangalore
- Address | Rosy Royal Institutions,SY.NO:1/2 Mallapura,Nelamangala, Benglore 562162
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Direct Admission | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- Course Offered | BHMS | BPT | Allied Sciences | Nursing |
- The Holy Family Education Society established in the year 2002 has been providing the best health education systems in bangalore since 15 years. The society is determined to uplift the education standards in imparting health education and in turn provide the best medical facility to the people of Bangalore and around the world.
- Qualifying age | Must have completed 17 years as on 31st December of year of admission to the main course..
- Medium of Instruction | English for Foreign Nationals..
- Duration | College provides a course in Homeopathy of 5 -1/2 years duration which Awards the degree of B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) including Internship.
- Eligibility | 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, and biology has more than 50%
Rosy Royal International College Of Physiotherapy
- The Department of Physiotherapy professionally supervised programme, providing education and counselling services to help patients recover after a serious injury, illness or a surgery. The department aims to promote health and fitness in every patient’s life. It is managed by a team of highly qualified, skilled and experienced physiotherapists who specialize in manual therapy, mobilization, strength training, endurance training, balance training, fitness training, ergonomic advice and many other specialized techniques.
- The Department of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation works very closely with the Institutes of Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine and offers specialized programmes and services to patients. Degenerative conditions, traumatic conditions, adult & paediatric neurological conditions and adult cardiac conditions are treated here.
In Campus Hospital Facilities
- Emergency care & trauma care
- Out-patient consultations
- In-patient care with general & special wards
- Minor Operation facilities
- Major Operation theatre
- Laboratory facility
- Homeopathic treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments &
- Panchakarma therapies
- Duration:- The duration of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is 4 ½ years followed by 6 months internship.
- Eligibility:– Candidate must have passed individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained not less than 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Category I, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology together in the qualifying examination is not less than 40% .
Rosy Royal College of Pharmacy
- “Pharmacy is the branch of health sciences that deals with the preparation and dispensing of medicine. Its aim is to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs for well being of Healthcare”.
- Pharmacists are the experts and health professionals who have done their studies in medicines. They can use their knowledge of medicines for the benefit of patients care.
B Pharma |Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Duration:- 4 Years & 3 years for Lateral Entry
- Eligibility:-Pass in Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm)/Pass in 12th/PUC/Intermediate with 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. In place of Biology, Biotechnology or Computer science or Maths are also eligible.
D Pharma | Diploma in Pharmacy
- Duration:-2 Years
- Eligibility:-17 years and above. Requires a pass in 10+2/Intermediate/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.Job & Career opportunity:-
- The pharmacist at Govt Hospital.
- Dispensaries & Hospitals.
- Teaching in Pharmacy Institutes.
- Can work in Pharmaceutical Company as Production Executive, Medical Representative, Researcher, And Technical Supervisor.
- Can work in Chemist Shops as Pharmacist.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.