- Address | 30th KM, Milestone, Dandupalya,National Highway-4 ,Kolathur Post, Hoskote, Bangalore –562 114 .
- Founded in | 2004
- College Name | MVJ College of Nursing
- ISO 9001 : 2008
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (RGUHS)
- Management | Trust
- Approved By : Govt. of Karnataka| INC | KNC | approved by AICTE
MVJ College of Nursing
- A Career in Nursing has always been known for its Nobility, Commitment, Personal touch and Integrity. With personal care in Healthcare gaining more and more significance, the demand for qualified Nurses is constantly on the rise. Nurses who can blend personal care with Medical Skill – Sets into perfection among the most sought after Healthcare Professionals today. Well qualified and professionally trained nurses can get lucrative jobs anywhere in the world.
- Established in 2004 M.V.J College Of Nursing is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Karnataka Nursing Council and Government of Karnataka. Institution is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences ( RGUHS)
- COURSE | The B.Sc Nursing Course offered by M.V.J College Of Nursing is conducted as per the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council. The 5 Years Course leading to the awarding of the B.Sc Nursing Course by RGUHS , Bangalore is designed to give you a strong foundation.
Eligibility Criteria | BSc Nursing
- Pass in two years Pre University Examination or Equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, with Science Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Obtained at least 45% of the total marks in Science Subjects of the Qualified Examination( 40% incase of Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe)
- Completed 17 years of Age at the time of Admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the Year of Admission.
- Labs | Well equipped Anatomy / Physiology / Nutrition / Community / Bio-Chemistry / Fundamental of Nursing / M CH / Micro Biology / Computer Labs.
- Library | The MVJ College of Nursing Library has collection of Books, Journals and CDs. The Library reading space can accommodate more than 200 students. It has qualitative sources to fulfill their learning and teaching process.
- Hostel | Hostel facilities with all necessary amenities are available.
- Transport Facilities | The College provides its own transportation for students residing outside the campus. The transport facility is provided to students commuting from all parts of Bangalore and surrounding areas.
- Canteen | The college has a newly built and spacious canteen offering hygienic and sumptuous food. Vegetarian food is provided in the canteen attached to the campus. the canteen offers both the North Indian and South Indian Cuisine to suit all kinds of taste buds. The canteen has a modern kitchen conducive to hygienic preparation of food. Security Round the clock security services are in place for the college and hostels.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore