- Address | Kereguddadahalli, Chikkabanavara, Somashetti Halli, Karnataka 560090.
- Establishment | 2004
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Admission Contact | 9620557598
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Karnataka Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Karnataka State Diploma and Education Board, Bangalore
- Course Offered | Basic B.Sc. Nursing | Post Basic B.Sc. nursing | M. Sc. in Nursing
- R.R. Nursing Institutions was established in 2004. It affiliated to Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board for General Nursery & Midwifery and to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for Bachelor and Master Courses
- The college is a constituent of R.R. Institutions
- The college is approved by the Karnataka State Nursing Council and recognised by Government of Karnataka
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Annual Intake | 100 Seats
- Duration | 4 Years Course will be completed by four years including clinical training of 24 weeks.
- Candidate should have passed two years of Pre University examination of Karnataka or an equivalent examination as prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with Science subjects- (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, should score at least 45% in the Science subjects (40 % for Candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st of December of the Admission year.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
Post Basic B.Sc. nursing
Duration of the course | 2 years
- A candidate seeking admission must hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Be a registered Nurse.
- Be medically fit.
M. Sc. in Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing | 05 seats
- Child Health Nursing | Pediatric | 05 seats
- Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing | 05 seats
- Mental Health Nursing | Psychiatry | 05 seats
- Community Health Nursing | 05 seats
- Annual Intake |
- Duration of the course | 2 years
- Age limit | 55 years as on December 31 of the admission year. (Note: NRI and Foreign students cannot study OBG as per INC)
- Passed B.Sc Nursing(Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree or post certificate B.Sc nursing of RGUHS or any other university accepted as equivalent by RGUHS, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing educational institution or community health setting. For candidate possessing Post Basic B.sc Nursing, experience is not required.
- Be a registered Nurse and midwife.
Training and placement
- Placement cell of the college is very active in the field through continuous interaction with reputed companies across industry sectors in order to identify their requirements. Students who are ready for placement are carefully profiled and prepared for attending interviews in their companies.
- Students are also encouraged to undergo training in hospitals to acquaint them with the rational use of drugs, prescription monitoring, pharmacist-physician-patient interactions and patient counseling. The practical training of minimum of 400 hrs is compulsory for the students.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Medical/Hospital
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.