- Address | No. 202 Kambipura, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560074.
- Establishment | 2004
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Karnataka
- Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Karnataka State Diploma and Education Board, Bangalore
- Course Offered | Basic B.Sc. Nursing | Post Basic B.Sc. nursing | M. Sc. in Nursing
- Admission Form | Apply For Admission Click Here
- RajaRajeswari Medical College college is greatly privileged to have a large hospital RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital, It has 1000 bed capacity. Clinical facilities are well selected and organized. Hospital has all the departments like medicine, surgery, orthopedics, skin, OBG, Pediatric, psychiatric and so on’ And our management have adopted primary health centre, Ittamadu, Ramanagar district for clinical experience for community health nursing. And also our college has permission for NIMHANS, SIMHANS, Jayadeva institute of cardiology and Indira Gandhi institute for child health for undergoing clinical speciality experience in psychiatric nursing,’ cardiovascular nursing, and Peadiatric nursing respectively.
Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Duration | 4 Years Course will including clinical training of 24 weeks.
- Candidate should have passed two years of Pre University examination of Karnataka or an equivalent examination as prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with Science subjects- (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, should score at least 45% in the Science subjects (40 % for Candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st of December of the Admission year.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
Post Basic B.Sc. nursing
- Duration of the course | 2 years
- A candidate seeking admission must hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Be a registered Nurse.
- Be medically fit.
M. Sc. in Nursing
- Duration of the course | 2 years
- Passed B.Sc Nursing(Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree or post certificate B.Sc nursing of RGUHS or any other university accepted as equivalent by RGUHS, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing educational institution or community health setting. For candidate possessing Post Basic B.sc Nursing, experience is not required.
- Be a registered Nurse and midwife.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Medical/Hospital
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.