- Address | Kanksha, Durgapur, Malandighi, West Bengal 713212
- Year of Establishment | 2015 | Durgapur | West Bengal | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | West Bengal University of Health Sciences | Kolkata
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in IQ-City | NEET
- MCI status | Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2016-17 |
- Established in September 2015, Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences and Sanaka Hospitals (SRIMS & SH) is committed to serve the under privileged section of the society with State of the Art health care with the motto of “Skill to heal, Spirit to care.”
- The medical college has state of the art Infrastructure along with 385 bedded Super Specialty Hospital in a lush green 20+ acre campus. Here, the aspiring doctors will be trained not only in latest medical knowledge and skill, they will also develop leadership, compassion and empathy in health care.
- Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY) of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery” (MBBS) is a curriculum offered in this institute. This is under the purview of Medical Council of India.
- The course is divided into pre, para and clinical subjects covered in 4.5 years duration. The pre clinical subjects are anatomy, physiology, biochemistry taught in 1st year.
- Para-clinical subjects such as microbiology, pathology, forensic medicine including toxicology and pharmacology are taught in 2nd year.
- Clinical subjects are covered in Final 2 years.
- On successful completion of this curriculum, each student has to undergo 1 year of compulsory rotating internship in different clinical specialities.
- The degree awarded is “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery”. The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology and English in the ’10+2′ examinations and to qualify in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
- Entrance examinations are conducted by (For any private as well as public university in India) is conducted by NTA from 2019.
Duration:4½ Years & 1 year Internship
- The institution offers courses in medical specialities at the undergraduate level. The course is permitted by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health & Science. Annual Intake is 150 students for MBBS Course.
- Eligibility | NEET 2019 Qualified UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45% (minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
- Minimum Age Requirement | 17 years as on December 31, 2019. 17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .