- Address | KP Mondal Road, Buita, Nishchintapur, Budge Budge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700137
- Year of Establishment | 2016 | Kolkata | West Bengal | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | West Bengal University of Health Sciences | Kolkata
- Entrance Test Required For Admission | NEET
- MCI status | Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2016-17 |
- Established in June 2016, Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital (JIMSH) is committed to fostering patient care, research and education. With the motto of “Advancing Human Health”, JIMSH aspires to deliver healthcare facilities and medical education that would be within the reach of all. It is a place where students will educate themselves in the medical sciences using the latest clinical information and simulation technology and where they will develop the leadership, clinical and interpersonal skills essential to delivering the next generation of patient-focused health care with confidence and compassion.
- JIMSH has been issued Letter of Permission by the Medical Council of India for the starting of a medical college with 150 seats for MBBS, 30 seats for General Nursing and mid-wifery and 30 seats for paramedical courses under the State Medical Faculty, West Bengal for the academic year 2017-2018. JIMSH also boasts of a fully functional hospital with state of the art facilities and highly qualified and certified doctors and paramedical support staff. The hospital is equipped with:
- Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY) of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery” (MBBS) is a curriculum offered in this institute. This is under the purview of Medical Council of India.
- The course is divided into pre, para and clinical subjects covered in 4.5 years duration. The pre clinical subjects are anatomy, physiology, biochemistry taught in 1st year.
- Para-clinical subjects such as microbiology, pathology, forensic medicine including toxicology and pharmacology are taught in 2nd year.
- Clinical subjects are covered in Final 2 years.
- On successful completion of this curriculum, each student has to undergo 1 year of compulsory rotating internship in different clinical specialities.
- The degree awarded is “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery”. The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology and English in the ’10+2′ examinations and to qualify in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
- Entrance examinations are conducted by (For any private as well as public university in India) is conducted by NTA from 2019.
Duration:4½ Years & 1 year Internship
- The institution offers courses in medical specialities at the undergraduate level. The course is permitted by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health & Science. Annual Intake is 150 students for MBBS Course.
- Eligibility | NEET 2019 Qualified UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45% (minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
- Minimum Age Requirement | 17 years as on December 31, 2019. 17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- 350 beds and 10 emergency beds
- 4 major and 3 minor Operation Theatres
- 2 labour rooms
- Fully functional out-patient as well as in-patient departments including General Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Pulmonary Medicine, Anaesthesia, Dental, Speech & Audiometry and Physiotherapy
- Highly advanced intensive care units (ICU, ITU, NICU/PICU, and SICU) which are managed by exceedingly capable doctors who are available round the clock
- World-class diagnostic laboratory facilities which include Biochemistry, Haematology, Pathology, Serology and Microbiology
- A Radiology Department well equipped with CT scan, X-RAY (fixed and mobile) USG and DEXA scan
- Other services also include cardiological tests such as ECG, TMT, HOLTER and echocardiogram. The pharmacy is open 24X7 providing medicines at nominal prices. The hospital also houses a Blood Bank with component separation facility.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .