Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 7707055155
- Year of Establishment | 2016 | Bangalore | karnataka
- Address | Sharada Ayurdhama Campus, Devinagara, Thalapady, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575023
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS | Bangalore
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-Aided
- BAMS recognized by | The Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM |New Delhi and Government of India.
- Sharda Ayurvedic Medical College Devinagar is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Bidar. The college is popularly known as Sharda Ayurvedic College Devinagar and it was founded in the year 2016.
- It affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Sharda Ayurvedic Medical College Devinagar was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery | BAMS Ayurvedacharya
- Duration | 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats 2019 | 40
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility | A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit | Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure | Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
- A candidate can visit the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the type of Counselling.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Selection of B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) degree course is based on marks secured in the final merit i.e. total marks aggregated in the final exams of 10+2 and the entrance exam.
- college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University. We provide students a prominent quality of education and help students to create a adroit future. Our motto is to encourage the youth towards the traditional medicine system.
NEET 2019 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile
- Marks Card of 10th, S.S.L.C.of S.S.C.
- Marks card of 10+2/P.U.C.II Science/H.S.C.
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate from the last Institution.
- Age, Nationality and Domicile certificate (Out of state candidates only).
- Character/Bonafide certificate.
- Physical/Medical certificate.
- Identity Size Color photos 5 copies.
- Two Bond Paper of Rs.20/-in the name of the candidate.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.