- Address | Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
- Year of Establishment | 2009
- Affiliated University | Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | MBBS
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after February,2014. Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17
- The School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMS&R) was established in year 2009 by the Sharda Education Trust (1995).
- It envisions an ambience of excellence, inspiring value based education, research and development. The college is recognized for 100 admissions in MBBS course and approved for admissions in MD/MS courses of Pre- and Para- Clinical subjects by MCI and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Along with promotion of relevant modern technology, the school has adopted innovative methods in education with community based teaching and research.
- The goal of education at SMS&R is to ensure a holistic development of theoretical and practical skills with the aim to prepare compassionate human beings, caring and courteous medical professionals as well as responsible and socially conscious citizens. Many faculty members of this institute have received prestigious awards in their specialties and have published and presented a large number of scientific papers in various reputed Journals and various national and international conferences. The college has hosted a large number of National CMEs, State level Conferences and Workshops.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility MBBS : NEET 2020
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY) of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.