- Address | Morane Pr. Laling, Maharashtra 424002.
- Year of Establishment | 1990
- MCI status | Recognized Recommended to Central Govt. for withdrawal of recognition and stoppage of admission for academic year 2022-23.
- State : Maharastra
- Name of medical College | ACPM Medical College, Dhule
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats |100
- Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- HSC Science equivalent with minimum 50% Marks + NEET
- Overview Of The Program:The MBBS course comprises four and a half years, followed by compulsory rotatory internship ofone year. The course follows semester system, each semester consisting of six months. The MBBS course is divided in to three phases, viz., Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical Phase, during which following subjects are introduced. .
Post graduate MD/MS
- Seats | 26
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
MD/MS Degree and Diploma Courses:
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specializations ACPM Medical College, Dhule, Maharashtra
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
- Jawahar Medical Foundation is the brain child of Late Shri Annasaheb Chudaman Patil. The registration of the foundation in 1984 manifests the foresightedness of indefatigable Rev. Annasaheb Patil and is still catering to the needs of the people of the region. The first major achievement came in 1989, when a charitable general hospital was set up to look after the health needs of the rural population of Dhule district. Initially, the hospital had only 150 beds, and was run on no-loss-no-profit basis. In 1989, the foundation started an urban health center inside the Dhule city at lane no 4 and another rural health center at Village Mundalwad in Dhadgaon Taluka (an Adivasi area). Thereafter, activities of the foundation picked up fast as indicated by the following developments:
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D