- Address | DMRL X Road, Santosh Nagar, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500058
- Year of Establishment | 1998 | Hyderabad | Telangana
- Affiliation | Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
- MCI status | Recognized
- Management | Private Institution – Muslim Minority Trust – Darus-Salam Educational Trust
- Management / NRI Quota Seats – Deccan College of Medical Sciences after allocating seats to all categories, will have 40% of the remaining seats under management / NRI Quota available to the eligible medical graduates.
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences is established by a Muslim Minority Trust i.e., Dar-Us-Salam Educational Trust which constituted to promote education and welfare of weaker sections of Muslims. Primarily benefits of this college goes to the Muslim Minority, no profit is involved in running the college.
- In order to provide Medical aid. Hospitals and Health Centres have been established attached to this college which are working for eradication of diseases and improvement of health of the poor public.A Research Centre for liver diseases has also been established in this college.
- The continuing of Medical Education Unit at the Deccan College of Medial Sciences recognizes its responsibility to promote lifelong learning through the provision of well-designed educational experiences for physicians, others involved in health care delivery, and benefit the community at large.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Minimum Age Should Be 17 Years And Maximum Should Be 25 Years.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
MD / MS Sanctioned Intake
- Seats | 67
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specializations Diploma/MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Has post graduation specializations of 29 departments. The total seats are 215. The medical graduates are admitted into PG and Super Speciality courses by an entrance conducted under the aegis of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (DVD) 1
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA) 3
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 2
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO) 1
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS) 2
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho) 1
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO) 2
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) 1
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD) 1
- M.Ch – Plastic Surgery 1
- M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 5
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2
- MD – General Medicine 6
- MD – Microbiology 1
- MD – Paediatrics 3
- MD – Pathology 4
- MD – Pharmacology 2
- MD – Physiology 3
- MD – Psychiatry 1
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 2
- MD/MS – Anatomy 3
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 4
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 1
- MS – ENT 1
- MS – General Surgery 5
- MS – Orthopaedics 2
Brief About Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Infrastructure | Located in 17.50 Acres of land consisting of two blocks. A-Block : Ground + 3floors : 76,488 Sft. B-Block : Ground + 4 Floors : 63,000 Sft.
- Hospitals | Owaisi Hospital & Research Center, Princes Esra Hospital
- Hostels | For Men, Women, Post-Graduates & House-Surgeon. Single Accommodation with A/C Room (72 Rooms) & Non-A/C room (88 Rooms).
- Library | 12500 Books. 150 Journals
- Bed | Teaching Beds, Intensive care Beds, Super Specialties Beds
- The Deccan College of Medical Sciences under the aegis of Dar-us-Salam Educational Trust, under the Chairmanship of ALHAJ SULTAN SALAHUDDIN OWAISI, EX. M.P., was started in the year 1984 with an intake of 100 seats in M.B;B.S. course. Keeping in view of the infrastructure facilities, state of the art equipment and highly qualified teaching staff, the intake capacity has been increased to 150 seats from Sept., 1995 with the permission of the Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- This is the College in the state of Andhra Pradesh for Muslim Minorities, recognized by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to the NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. It has been in existence since 24 years and 18 batches of students have passed out from the Institution. The 19th Batch of M.B.B.S. students are now doing their internship.
- This College is established and administered by Muslim Minority Trust i.e., Darus-Salam Educational Trust under the provisions of Article 30(1) of the Constitution of India. Primarily benefits of this college goes to the Muslim Minority. The benefits of this college is also extended to non-minorities students. The Muslim students admitted in the college are supposed to follow the basic tenets of Islam. All arrangements and adequate accommodation for prayers have been provided in this college.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.