- Address | Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
- Year of Establishment | 1980 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Admission Contact | 7411718005
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after 24.05.2006 and onwards. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150.
- The college was initially affiliated to the Bangalore University and is now affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- The college runs the MBBS course as well as post-graduate courses in many subjects that are recognized by the Medical Council of India (vide MCI Order MCI/50(4)/91-Med./19649 dt. 22/11/1991).
- The emblem of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore established by Ananda Social and Educational Trust, is a symbolic expression of compassion and sacred service to be adopted for the practice of modern medicine.The motto of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College, is to provide selfless and quality health services to mankind.Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College salutes Gautama the Buddha, ocean of compassion and Bharatha Ratna Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Father of the Indian Constitution
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 35
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
MD Forensic Medicine
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in