- Address | Morshi Rd, Shivaji Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444603.
- Year of Establishment : 1984
- Courses Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | PG Diploma
- MCI status | Recognized
- Name of medical College | Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MBBS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Admission Procedure | The detailed information about admission can be had from Dean, Dr. P.D.M.Medical College, Amravati, sometime in the month of March. 85% seats are payment seats and remaining 15% are N.R.I./ P.I.O./ Foriegn seats.
- Seats | 24
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Program Sanctioned Intake
The post graduate specializations of 24 seats of 15 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati,Maharastra
Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati is a premier educational institution of Central India with branches in all the districts of Vidarbha in Maharashtra. It is registered as a public charitable trust (R.No. F/89 ). Shri Shivaji Education Society was founded by a great visionary late Dr.Panjabrao alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh in 1931/32. Along with other members, Bhausaheb devoted himself to educate the people by establishing numerous schools, colleges, hostels and other teaching & technical institutions.
Today it runs senior colleges, junior colleges, middle schools, hostels mainly in the region of Vidarbha & also in other parts of the state of Maharashtra.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598