- Address | 5507, Kurunjibhag, Sullia, Karnataka 574327
- Year of Establishment | 2002 | Sulya | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Courses Offered | MBBS | Post Graduate Diploma | MD | MS
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after 24.05.2006 and onwards. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150|
- The Institute KVG Medical College & Hospital was established in year 2002 by Dr. Kurunji Venkatramana Gowda, Founder President of Academy Of Liberal Education (R), Sullia, D.K. with an aim of producing world class professionals in specialized field of Medical sciences. The Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Karnataka) Bangalore and is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET 2021
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth & Age | Minimum 17 Years & Above are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Post graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 43 seats of 15 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal.
- Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Seats | 43
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility PG | MD/MS PG NEET 2021
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|PG Diploma/MD/MS Specializations|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
- The admission under the General merit category will be on the basis of NEET ranking
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th Std. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration Certificate from the Board of the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Passport size 05, Stamp size 05
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in