- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade with a CGPA of 3.62 | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address : Malkapur, Dist.Satara, Karad, Maharashtra 415539.
- Year of Establishment : 1984 | Karad | Maharastra | India
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | PG Diploma
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (Deemed) | Karad
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in KIMS Karad| NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 150 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 150 to 200 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17
- MBBS Intake Seats | 200
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Qualification : Pass in +2 or appearing in 2018 examination of CBSE or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through NEET.
- Group of Subjects Specified : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit : The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.Post Graduate Degree & Diploma Courses in Medical Passed MBBS with 50% marks from any medical college recognised by MCI.
- Intake Seats | 88
- Duration : 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake Seat Matrix
- PG Specializations of 21 different courses for 88 seats are available in KIMS, Karad. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted
autonomously by KIMS University.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD & MS Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance
Test – conducted by KIMS University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Super Specialty Course
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility : MS/MD from MCI recognized college
- M.CH NEURO SURGERY
- M.CH PLASTIC SURGERY
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences | Karad
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed To Be University”, Karad is located in Western Maharashtra, India against the background of mountains and valleys. The green, eco-friendly campus is spread over 55.24 acres and is well connected by rail, road & air.
- University is accredited by various accrediting agencies for its quality sustenance, enrichment and enhancement in academics and healthcare services.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed To Be University” is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (CGPA : 3.20 on 4 Point Scale).
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed To Be University” is an ISO 9001:2008 certified University.
- Krishna Hospital and Medical Research Centre is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- Neonatal ICU is accredited by National Neonatal forum of India.
- Blood Bank is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- KIMS Diagnostics (Laboratory) is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- The Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed To Be University” is also recognized by the Malaysian Medical Council and Medical Council of Sri Lanka.
The constituent faculties of the Institution include Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing & Allied Sciences (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Krishna Institute of Pharmacy).
Several new postgraduate and post doctoral programs have been introduced in addition to purpose oriented vocational courses, value added courses and fellowships in emerging, advanced and interdisciplinary areas.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598