- Address | Yashwant Nagar, Talegaon Dabhade, Maharashtra 410507.
- Year of Establishment | 1994
- MCI status |Recognized for 100 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- NAAC Accredited with Grade “A”,ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Name of medical College | Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon,Pune
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Qualification | Pass in +2 or appearing in 2018 examination of CBSE, equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through NEET 2018.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Seats | 32
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
Post Graduate Course
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
12 MS-General Surgery 4
13 MS-Orthopaedics 2
Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research | MAEER
- The Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER), was established as a society and trust with the sole aim of creating and developing professional education facilities to train the aspiring young generation and thus to provide dedicated, ambitious and skilled professionals to serve society and the nation at large.
- MAEER believes that “The union of Science and Spirituality alone will bring Harmony and Peace to Humanity” as said by Swami Vivekanand. The vision of the founders of MAEER is to create a “Centre of Excellence in the field of Education and Research”.
- Since its inception, MAEER has been striving for the betterment of society through a value based education system. With over 50,000 students across varied disciplines under its umbrella, it has achieved tremendous success in a short span of time and reflects excellence in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Research, Management,
Primary and Secondary Education, Peace Studies, Environment and Pollution control and also towards promoting Human Values and attaining the ultimate goal of World Peace.
- The field of Medicine is one where science and social commitments walk hand in hand. In order to fulfill the dream of creating such committed doctors, MAEER’S MIT Pune, established, Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research (MIMER) in the year 1995 at Talegaon Dabhade, near Pune, India.The institute originally affiliated to the University of Pune, is now under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik, and is recognized by Medical Council of India. The college provides facilities for the MBBS courses with intake capacity of 100 students.
- Benevolent, broad minded management, highly experienced student friendly faculty, ample clinical material, state of art educational facilities, stimulating academic and social atmosphere set in an idyllic scenic climate aptly summarise the Talegaon Dbhade campus of MIMER.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D