NAAC Accredited with Grade “A”| |ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Vishwanathpuram, Ambajogai Road, Latur, Maharashtra 413531
- Year of Establishment | 1990
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats (Previously affiliated to Dr.B.A.M. University, Aurangabad).Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- Maharashtra Academy of Engineering & Education Research (MAEER), Pune established in 1983 is a well-known educational trust with 71 Institutions delivering KG to PG education.
- MAEER is truly multi-campus and multi-disciplinary organization conducting university approved academic programs in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Medicine and Polytechnic.
- MAEER’s MIT World Peace Society, Pune, India is synonymous with excellence in the field of education.
The Institute provides a rigorous, scholarly environment with strong cross-disciplinary links supporting world-class education, research and technical applications.
- The Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER), was established as a society and trust with the sole aim of creating and developing professional education facilities to train the aspiring young generation and trust to provide dedicated, ambitious and skilled professionals to serve the society and the nation at large.
- It is a matter of pride that MAEER, Pune has very recently entered into a collaboration with Royal College of Surgeons (RCS), England, Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), England and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RCOG), England for their overseas educational and examination activities. MAEER, Pune
has also been recognized as Examination Center for Membership Examination of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) for both parts and related courses.
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility MBBS : NEET 2019 ( Click Here For MBBS NEET 2019 Exam Dates,Eligibility )
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Qualification | Pass in +2 or appearing in 2012 examination of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through JEE to Govt. and Private Colleges the candidate must be a permanent resident/native of Odisha.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Seats | 22
- Duration | 3 years
Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET 2019 Click Here For PG MD MS NEET 2019 Exam Dates,Eligibility
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
|MD – Anaesthesiology.|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry.|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy.|
|MD – General Medicine.|
|MD – Microbiology.|
|MD – Paediatrics.|
|MD – Pathology.|
|MD – Physiology.|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine.|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology.|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology.|
|MS – ENT.|
|MS – General Surgery.|
|MS – Orthopaedics.|
- MAEER, Pune through its associate institute MIT School of Health Sciences is running all overseas educational activities of Royal Colleges as mentioned above.
- The UG and PG candidates of MIMER Medical College, Talegaon and MIMSR Medical College, Latur run by MAEER, Pune are being benefitted with this significant
collaboration for their future studies.
- MAEER, Pune is thus be an Examination Hub for all the exam related activities of these Royal Colleges of England from the Middle East to South East Asia.
- MAEER believe that “The union of Science and Spirituality alone will bring Harmony and Peace to the humanity” as said by Swami Vivekananda.The vision of the founders of MAEER is to create a “Centre of Excellence in the field of education and Research.”
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To impart value based training in fundamentals of medical education.
2. To prepare medical graduates with necessary competence.
3. To deliver best healthcare services to community at large and rural community in particular.
4. To inculcate the ethical, moral and social values.
5. To encourage faculty and students to take up research.
6. To motivate students to take up social and community responsibility.
7. To attain excellence and efficiency of the highest order in the field of medical education,research and practice.
8. To achieve equity, excellence and efficiency in all our endeavours.
9. To introduce Innovative practices in Medical Education and Research.
- Admission process in MIMSR Medical College, Latur is strictly as per the guidelines issued by MCI/Competent Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra and MUHS, Nashik from time to time. Commissionerate, Common Entrance Test Cell Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra issues National/State Level notification regarding the process of admission before the process starts.The admissions to the UG & PG courses are completely transparent and strictly in accordance with the merit list of NEET conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, the Competent Authority at National level.
- The merit listed students are allotted to the college by the Competent Authority, Commissionerate,Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra. The college has, as such, no control over the admission process. However, the overall admissions are finallyeffected and enrolled at the MIMSR Medical College as per the merit list of the students sent by the Competent Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra.A Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Competent Authority at National/State Level for UG & PG courses every year. The State Government ensures complete transparency in the entire admission process.
- Students as well as members of the general public are free to access all the necessary information regarding theadmission process from the relevant websites of the Government. As such, the Institution follows the guidelines. The students who are selected by the CompetentAuthority are admitted without any bias. 85% of seats UG and 50% of seats for PG are allotted by the Competent Authority. However, the 15% of NRI/Management Quota for UG & 50% of NRI/Management Quota for PG courses are admitted by Management as per the guidelines of Competent Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra. The list of theselected candidates for NRI/Management Quota is displayed prominently on the notice boards/website of the Institution.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.