- NAAC Accredited with Grade “A”,ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Year of Establishment : 1989
- Course Offered | MBBS | Diploma PG | MD | MS
- Name of medical College | Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, |MGM
- Affiliated University | MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University)
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150.
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET & MGM CET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Qualification | Pass in +2 or appearing in 2012 examination of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through JEE to Govt. and Private Colleges the candidate must be a permanent resident/native of Odisha.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Seats | 81
- Duration: Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET + PGCET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS)|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)|
|DM – Cardiology|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
SUPER SPECIALITY COURSE Sanctioed Intake
- Elligibility : MD/MS + SS CET
- Duration: 3 Yrs
S.NO DM/M.CH Intake
1. M.CH UROLOGY 01
2. D.M CARDIOLOGY 01
3. M.Ch. Cardio Vascular
Thoracic Surgery 01
About Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS)
The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is the parent body of MGMIHS which was established in 1982 by Hon. Shri Kamalkishore Kadam with a futuristic vision to provide qualitative education by applying innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques. Since inception, the Trust has focused on providing Health Care Services, School Education and Higher Education with dedication and commitment. The MGM Trust was established in Nanded, Maharashtra and in the course of time it extended its services to Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai and Parbhani in Maharashtra and Noida [New Delhi] in Uttar Pradesh.A chain of Schools, Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Management, Computer Science & IT, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Fine Arts and Journalism standtestimony to the endeavours of the Trust.All these Institutions are run under the able guidance of Shri Kamalkishore Kadam, M.Tech. (IIT-Mumbai), Chairman of the Trust and Ex-Minister of Education,Maharashtra and the trustees Shri Ankushrao N. Kadam (B.E.), Dr. P.M. Jadhav (FRCS, U.K.), Dr. S.N. Kadam (FRCP, Edin.), Dr. Nitin N. Kadam (MD, DCH) and Shri U.N. Kadam (B.E). The Institutions under MGM Trust have achieved a mark of excellence in their respective areas over the years.The MGM Deemed University has been notified as a Deemed to be University i.e. “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” vide Notification No. F.9-21/2005-U.3 (A) dated 30.08.2006 issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, New Delhi.Two of its Medical Colleges at Aurangabad and Navi Mumbai were accorded the status of Deemed to be University and Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences(MGMIHS) started officially functioning in 2006.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598