- Address | S.No. 49/1, Narhe, Off Mumbai – Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
- Year of Establishment | 2007 | Pune | Maharastra
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after December 2011.
Permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 for 2016-17.
- State | Maharastra
- Name of Medical College | Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital | Pune
- Affiliated University | Maharashtra University of Health Sciences | Nashik
- Management | Trust
under the able guidance of our founder President Prof. M. N. Navale has grown to be a state of art institution in the field of Medicine. Named after the reverent Mother of Prof. M. N. Navale, the hospital was started in 2006 with just 300 beds.It is now 1044 bedded hospital with 800 teaching beds, 80 ICU beds, 30 Casualty beds, 20 beds for Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, 64 Day Care beds, 2 Pain Clinic and 48 Recovery beds in OT. The medical college was started with an intake of 100 students for MBBS course in September 2007. The intake capacitynow has been increased to 150 students Our MBBS degree is recognized by medical Council of India and also by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India-New Delhi. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik.
- MBBS Intake Seats |150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | 17 years ♠ Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.2001 are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
- MBBS Fees Per Year | Rs. 6,75,000
- Seats | 44
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specializations Diploma/MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
The post graduate specializations of 21 seats of 9 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Sanctioned Course
|MD – Pathology|
|MD Community Medicine|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathalogy|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD in TB & Respiratory dieses|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D