- Address | Tiger Circle Road, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
- Year of Establishment | 1953 |Manipal | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Course Offered | PG Diploma | MBBS | MD | MS | DM | MCH
- Admission Contact | 7411718005
- Affiliated University | Manipal Academy of Higher Education| Deemed University Manipal
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC is a medical college based in Manipal, Udupi District Karnataka, India.Established by Dr. T.M.A. Pai on 30 June 1953,KMC Manipal is one of the most prestigious and premier medical colleges in India. KMC was the first self-financing medical college in India. Today, students from 44 countries have graduated from KMC, and the medical degree (MBBS) is recognized worldwide, including by the General Medical Council, ECFMG, Australian Medical Council and Malaysian Medical Council among several others.
- KMC was under the purview of the Mangalore University. In 1993, the government of India granted Deemed University status to Manipal University (formerly known as MAHE) which saw KMC coming under its wing.
- Intake Seats | 250
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET 2022
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS
- PG Specialization of 24 different courses for 147 seats is available in Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Manipal University.Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into MD & MS Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Manipal University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
- Intake Seats | 147
- Duration | 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET 2022
- MD/MS Degree and Diploma Courses:i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- Note:Candidates who have passed Diploma examination in the same subject, when he/she takes up Degree Course in the same Subject . Course duration of 24 Months.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|M.Ch Paediatric Surgery||2|
|MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD Hospital Administration||8|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||5|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopedics|
Super Specialty sanctioned intake 2022 Batch
|Super Specialty Courses Name|
|DM – Cardiology|
|DM – Gastroenterology||3|
|3||DM – Nephrology|
|DM – Neurology|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic Surgery|
|M.Ch Neuro Surgery|
|7||M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.