- NAAC Accredited with Grade “A”,ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | N-6, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
- Year of Establishment : 1989
- Courses Offered | MBBS | MD | MS | PG Diploma
- Name of medical College | Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, |MGM|,Aurangabad
- Affiliated University | MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University), Navi Mumbai
- Management : Trust
- College Type : Private
- MCI status : |Recognized for 100. Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Qualification | Pass in +2 or appearing in 2012 examination of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through JEE to Govt. and Private Colleges the candidate must be a permanent resident/native of Odisha.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Seats Intake | 65
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET & MGM CET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
Admission into Diploma, MD, MS & MCh Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences.
The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho)|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Milestones : To achieve high standard and excellence in specialized academic fields of Medicine with a primary
objective of imparting quality education and encouraging research for advancement of knowledge.
To build sound character in the future generation of doctors with a humane charitable approach to
the sick, deprived and handicapped members of society.
To provided tertiary health care services to all strata of society at reasonable cost and achieve
maximum patient satisfaction.
To improve our services by upgrading skills of technical and non technical staff, by adequate training
and providing latest modern equipments available for quality medical care.
According to Hindustan Times survey, rated among top 30 Medical Colleges in India and First in
Medical College Established 1990
New Hospital OPD & College Building Completed 1993
Recognized by MCI (with 100 UG and 11 PG seats) 1996
Affiliated to BAMU & MUHS Nashik 1990-1996
Constituent part of MGM University 2007
ISO Certification achieved. 2009
Campus And Facilities
- Medical College and hospital has over 25 Acres land.
- Constructed building on 4,50,000 sq ft. area Co-located with.
- Mother Teresa Nursing College
- Physiotherapy College ( Bachelor in Physiotherapy Degree BPTH & MPTH under MUHS )
- Boys & Girls Hostel Building
- Residents Doctor quarters within hospital Complex.
- Staff accommodation for all categories.
- Sport Complex with in the campus including
- Gym, Health club
- Rifle shooting range
- Sport / cricket ground
- Lawn Tennis, Badminton
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598