- Address | # 4-2-161, Opp.: Rotary Nagar, Netaji Nagar, Raheem bagh, Khammam, Telangana 507002
- Year of Establishment | 1998 | Khammam | Telangana
- Affiliated University | NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Management | Trust
- MCI status | Recognized
- Mamata Medical College is the first private, self funded College to have earned final recognition from Medical Council of India as a Medical College, in the State of Andhra Pradesh with an intake of 150 admissions annually.
- Mamata Medical College was awarded ‘A’ Grade (Very Good) with CGPA of 3.12 on four point scale by the NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL on 31st December, 2009.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Minimum Age Should Be 17 Years And Maximum Should Be 25 Years.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
- Seats | 99
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specializations Diploma/MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 99 seats of 32 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.