Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade with a CGPA of 3.62 | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Pimpri, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411018.
- Year of Establishment | 1995 | Pimpri | Pune | Maharastra | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | Dr. D Y Patil University (Deemed) | Pimpri | Pune
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in D.Y.Patil Medical College| NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 150 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 150 to 250 for 2016-17.
- Introduction | Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune established in 1996, received recognition of the Medical Council of India (MCI), for the award of MBBS Degree from its very first batch. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune comprising of Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, has been accorded the status of University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No. F. 9-39/2001-U.3 dated 11th January 2003 of the Government of India.
- Intake Seats | 250
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Admission Procedure | Through All India Allied Health Sciences Entrance Test conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS / BDS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Seats | 69
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 92 seats of 26 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh. Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Dr. D Y Patil University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy 2
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA) 2
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 3
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) 2
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO) 3
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS) 2
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho) 3
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO) 1
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) 1
- Diploma in Public Health 2
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD) 2
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD) 1
- DM – Nephrology 1
- M.Ch – Neuro Surgery 1
- M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 9
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 7
- MD – General Medicine 17
- MD – Microbiology 3
- MD – Paediatrics 12
- MD – Pathology 10
- MD – Pharmacology 6
- MD – Physiology 3
- MD – Psychiatry 5
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 10
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 4
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 3
- MD/MS – Anatomy 3
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 11
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 7
- MS – ENT 3
- MS – General Surgery 16
- MS – Orthopaedics 7
Super Specialty Course
- Eligibility | Through All India Common Entrance Test NEET and viva-voce Conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Entry Qualification | Passed MD/MS from a recognized Medical College.
- Duration | 3 YRS
S.N Course Intake
1. M.CH UROLOGY 03
2. D.M NEPHROLOGY 03
3. M.CH NEUROSURGERY 02
- The MBBS programme offered by Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Pune, is recognised by the Malaysian Government and Malaysian Medical Council. The International Recognition will enable our Medical College students to be appointed as Government Doctors in Malaysia, a unique opportunity to have international exposure in the field of Medicine.This is the first private College in the State of Maharashtra to receive MCI approval to increase the intake capacity of MBBS Course from 100 to 150 students in 2003 and from 150 to 250 in 2012, within the short span of time.
- The College conducts Postgraduate Degree and Diploma Courses the annual intake of 164 in the following 20 subjects : General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Opthalmology, ENT (Oto Rhino Laryngology), General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Respiratory Medicine, Skin & Venereal Diseases, Pathology, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Emergency Medicine.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.