For Direct Admission in B.COM & M.Com
Contact Us 7411718005 | 9036036290
- St. Joseph College of Commerce | Bangalore
- Christ University | B.COM | Bangalore
- Dayanada Sagar Business School | Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah College of Commerce | Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College | Only for Girls | Bangalore
- Institute of Finance and International Management | IFIM | Private
- Presidency University | Bangalore
- Center For Management Studies | Jain University | Bangalore
- International School of Business & Research | ISBR
- Ramaiah Institute Of Management Studies | RIMS | Bangalore
- Institute of management | PES University
- New Horizon College of Management | Bangalore
- Acharya College of Management | Bangalore
- Alliance University | Anakel Campus | Private
- The Oxford College of Business Management | Private | Bangalore
- Reva Institute of Technology and Management | Reva University
- Garden City College of Management Studies | University
- Kristu Jayanti College of Management | Private
- International School of Management Excellence | ISME Bangalore
- CMR Institute of Management | Bangalore
Bachelor In Commerce | B.Com
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | The basic eligibility required for B.Com. degree in Professional students must have successfully passed 12th Standard/HSC/10+2 (or equivalent Level of Examination) from any recognized Board. Numerous universities prefer candidates with 50% marks for the admission process.
- Course Level | GraduationAverage Starting Salary Offered Annually | INR 2 lakh to 10 lacs
What are the subjects in B Com ?
- Cost Account.
- Human Resource.
Which is best course in B Com ?
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Which is better B Com or BBA ?
- Career in BBA or B Com, Which is better ? … B.Com or Bachelor Of Commerce is an undergraduate degree in the field of commerce or management. The course is basically designed for students who are good with numbers. BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Which is better BBA or BMS ?
- These two courses are more or less the same and some universities give the name as BBA and some universities give the name as BMS. … Both these courses are management courses, BMS course concentrates on analytical and logical oriented studies and are more flexible while BBA course concentrates on core studies.
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top Animation Multimedia Courses / Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Interior Design Colleges In Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.