Direct Admission 2023-24 Batch
» Contact Us @ 7411718005 | 9620557598
- B.E/B .Tech Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | VTU Eligibility Is 45 % B.E Engineering is a 4-year full-time undergraduate Engineering
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with 45% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized board are eligible for BE/B .Tech courses.
Engineering College Bangalore Ranked By College4u.in 2023-24
- R.V.College of Engineering | RVCE Bangalore | It’s the one of the top colleges in Bangalore and this blend to self-financing engineering college equipped with the young generation with high caliber engineers and contemporary philosopher.R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE) established in 1963 is one of the earliest self-financing engineering colleges in the country. The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust.
- B M S College of Engineering | BMSCE Bangalore | Established in 1946 It is a self-governing engineering college which belongs to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) with advanced technologies in mechanical, civil, computer and other departments. It also has collaboration with other technological universities in the world.
- Ramaiah Institute Of Technology | RIT Bangalore | This college is affiliated by and accredited from NBA. This institution delivers world class quality in education and imparts training in a structured manner to the student community.Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), formerly M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India. The college was established in 1962.
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering | DSCE Bangalore | Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) is an engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1979 by R. Dayananda Sagar and is run by the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peeta Trust. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes, and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Bangalore Institute of Technology | Bangalore | BIT Bangalore Institute of Technology is an engineering college offering undergraduate and graduate engineering courses, affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum located in Bangalore. The institution came into being in August, 1979 under the auspices of Vokkaligara Sangha, Bengaluru.
- PES University | PESU Banshankari Main Campus | Bangalore | Karnataka People’s Education Society University Ring Road Campus, formerly PES Institute of Technology, is one of three private universities under the name PES University in Bengaluru, India. Established in 1972, it is focused on five main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management, Law and Life Sciences.
- Reva University | Bangalore | REVA University is a private university in Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru. It was established under the Government of Karnataka Act 80 of 2012. It is managed by the Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust.
- R V Institute of Technology and Management” (RVITM) is a 2nd Campus Of RV College Of Engineering But Placement of Both Campus Will be Purely Centralized Basis new engineering college established by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) in Year 2017, which has a vast experience of successfully running 26 educational institutions for over 75 years.
- BMS Institute Of Technology | BMSIT | BMS 2nd Campus | The B.M.S. Institute of Technology and Management Established in 2002 is a private engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It was founded by B S Narayana, son of educationist B M Sreenivasaiah, and is managed by the B M S Educational Trust.
- AMC Engineering College | Bannerghatta Main Rd | Bengaluru Established in 2001 Affiliate VTU Approved By AICTE VTU NBA NAAC AMC Engineering College was established under the Paramahamsa Foundation Trust and located in Bannerghatta National park road. The campus has spread out in 52 acres of land with unique style of buildings for each department.
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology | Sir MVIT | Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology is an Institute of repute in the state of Karnataka. Established in 1987 .The Institute is named after Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, a well known Engineer, Statesman and a former Diwan of Mysore.
- RNS Institute of Technology | RNSIT | Bangalore | RNS Institute of Technology is an engineering and technology college and is located in Bangalore, India. RNSIT Offered 30 LPA TO 15 Students.The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Rama Nagappa Shetty Institute of Technology established in the year 2001, is the brain-child of the Group Chairman, Dr. R.N. Shetty.
- New Horizon College Of Engineering| NHCE | Bangalore | New Horizon College of Engineering is an engineering college Established in Years 2001 & affiliated to Visweswaraiah Technological University. It is situated in Bangalore, 24 near Marathahalli.College Becomes Autonomus in 2015.
- CMR Institute Of Technology| CMRIT | Bangalore | The CMR Institute of Technology is a private engineering college located in Bengaluru, India. CMRIT is a technical and management institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- Christ University Faculty of Engineering | Bengaluru | Established in 1969 as Christ College The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potntial for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016
- SJB Institute Of Technology | SJBIT | Bangalore | SJB Institute of Technology is a private engineering college in Bangalore which was established in the year 2001. The college is located 14 km from Majestic, near Kengeri. SJBIT is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- MVJ College Of Engineering | Bangalore | M.V. Jayaraman College of Engineering is an engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE. It was established in 1982 by Venkatesha Education Society
- Acharya Institute of Technology | Bangalore | Karnataka | Acharya Institute of Technology, or AIT, is a private co-educational engineering and management college in Bengaluru, India, affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
- NITTE Minakshi Institute Of Technology | Bangalore | Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is an autonomous engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The college is and approved by the AICTE, New Delhi. NMIT offers a four-year graduate programme in engineering leading to the award of the degree Bachelor of Engineering.
- M S Ramaiah University Of Applied Sciences | MSRUAS Bangalore | M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is a UGC approved Private University in India. It was created by an act in the State of Karnataka, India and was established in December 2013.
- The Oxford College of Engineering | The Oxford College of Engineering is a college in Bangalore, India, under the VTU Visvesvaraya Technological University recognized by the Government of Karnataka and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi. Founded in 1974 by Sri S Narasa Raju, the Oxford Educational Institutions is the brain child of the Children’s Education Society. TOCE was established in the year 2000 and is affiliated to VTU.
Contact Us @ 7411718005 | 9620557598
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Branch wise Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Computer Science Engineering College Bangalore
- B.Tech CSE With Artificial Intelligence College Bangalore
- B.Tech CSE With Data Science College Bangalore
- B.Tech CSE With Cyber Security College Bangalore
- Top Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Architecture College Bangalore | B.Arch Admission 2023
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top Biotechnology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Biomedical Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechatronics Engineering College Bangalore 2023
- Top Automobile/Automotive Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Civil Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Marine Engineering College India
- Top Textile Technology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Petroleum Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mining Engineering College Bangalore
- Top 25 Best Private Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Deemed University Engineering Colleges in India | Nirf Ranking
- Top 20 Deemed University Medical Colleges in India By NIRF Ranking
- Top B.Tech College Bangalore | Ranking Of Deemed University
- Top 25 Deemed University India | Top Private Engineering College | Geunine Ranking
- Top Deemed Medical Colleges In Bangalore | Karnataka
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.
COMEDK Information 2023-24
- KUPECA | Karnataka around 190 Engineering colleges. For the current academic year 2023-24, COMEDK would conduct an online examination all over India on Saturday, the 7 may 2023 , across 300 centers for Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats and will be followed by online counseling.
- COMEDK Final Date Announced Tue, 7 may, 2023 .
- First Shift Timing || ( 9:00 Am To 12 Pm )
- Second Shift Timing ( 2:30 Pm To 2:30 Pm )