Contact | 7707055155 | 7411718005 | 7019582681 .
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- NEET 2021 | Candidate Who Qualify NEET 2021 Exam Only Eligible In Taking Admission In Karnataka For 2021-22 Batch
- Eligibility | Candidate should also have minimum of 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and Biology taken together at the competitive entrance examination where such examinations are held for selection (40% in the case of SC/ST of the Karnataka State).
Top Private Dental Colleges In Bangalore & Karnataka
- M.S. Ramaiah Dental College | Bangalore | karnataka
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences & Research | VIDSR Bangalore | karnataka
- Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences | DSCDS Bangalore | Karnataka
- R.V. Dental College | D.A. Pandu Memorial | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital | V.S. Dental College Bangalore | Karnataka
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- The Oxford Dental College| ODC | Bangalore | karnataka
- Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dr MR Ambedkar Dental College | MRADC | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital | KCDSH Bangalore | Karnataka
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital | Bangalore | karnataka
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental college and Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dr.Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Bapuji Dental College & Hospital | BDCH | Davangere | karnataka
- Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital | Bijapur | karnataka
- College of Dental Sciences | CDS Davangere | Karnataka
- A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences | Virajpat | karnataka
- Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital | Shimoga | Karnataka
- Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital | SHDCH | Hassan | Karnataka
- A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences | Mangalore |
Contact | 7707055155 | 7411718005
Frequently Asked Question By Upcoming BDS Students
How can I apply for BDS in Karnataka ?
- Admission Procedure | The admissions in Karnataka state medical & dental colleges will be offered through the national level exam. The candidates must appear in the entrance exam and participate in the counselling. Seats in the entrance exam will be allowed to candidates on the basis of rank.
- If Student Looking For Private Colleges In Karnataka Need To Apply Over KEA ( Karnataka Examination Authority ).
- Registration And Verification Process Done Online or Offline .
- Then KEA Provides Dates to the Candidates On The Basis Of Ranking If Your Ranking Is Good then You Will Be Getting Counselling Seats Through KEA.
- Now Still Allotment Won’t Done Then Final ” MOPUP Round ” Option Left Here The Fees Will Be Bit High As Compare To Normal Counselling Seat But This Option Open For Every Candidates Looking For Admission In BDS Karnataka .
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different. Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.