- Address | Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, NASHIK 422003.
- Year of Establishment | 1990
- MCI status : Recognized
- Affiliated University | Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
Under Graduate MBBS
Name of Course | M.B.B.S
- a) Minimum age 17 yrs
- b) The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination [12-Years Course], Senior School Certificate Examination [10+2], Pre-degree examination [10+2] or an equivalent with 12 year of schooling including the subjects of Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
- Year of Inception | 1990
- Duration | 4.5 years full time and 1 year internship program.
- Total Intake | 150 Students Per Year
- General Quota(in Numbers) | 128
- NRI Quota(in Numbers) | 22
- Entrance Exam | NEET + MH-CET Entrance Test
- Fee Structure | Rs.6,50,650/- ( 2021-2022 ) according to Shikshan Shulka Samiti
- Recognition Status | Recognized by Medical Council of India.
Post graduate MD/MS Sanctioned
- Intake | 56
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET
MD/MS Degree and Diploma Courses
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate Diploma MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 86 seats of 24 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|Diploma & PG Courses|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre | Nasik | Maharasta
- under graduate intake capacity is 120.
- Post graduate intake capacity is 41 degrees and 14 diplomas.
- We have Post graduate courses in 15 subjects – Gen Surgery, Medicine, OBST & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Radiology, ENT, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, T.B & Chest, Microbiology, Pharmacology.
- These recognitions and expansions granted by the MCI and by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Government of India are the result of visionary guidance and whole hearted support of our Gen. Secretary Dr. Vasant Pawar Sir and the efforts put in by the faculty.
- The hospital is equipped with excellent facilities including spacious building, large lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, well-stocked library, a hospital with 1000 beds, ultra-modern super specialty facilities, such as MRI, whole body CT Scan, ICUs, with ventilators, and the equipment required for neurosurgery and plastic surgery.
- Sprawling over an area of 4,20,000 sq.ft. MVP Hospital is surrounded by a picturesque landscape and has an independent OPD, IPD and casualty complex, which are all interconnected.
- The IPD complex houses 11 clinical departments.
- Each department has 4 well furnished and well equipped examination rooms, demonstration room, dressing rooms and minor OT’s in surgical specialties.
- Besides regular consultation we run specialty clinics for Cancer detection, Infertility, Endocrinology, Haemato-oncology, Nephrology, Cardiology, Neurology and Cosmetic Skin Care.
- The hospital is also equipped with a central gas unit, which provides continuous oxygen, nitrous & suction to Casualty, TICU, ICU, PICU, NICU in every general ward and special zone.
- 1000 Beded ISO certified super Specialty hospital providing comprehensive care.
- A state of art infrastructure of 4 Lac square feet
- Interconnected OPD,IPD and Emergency
- More than 150 post graduate resident doctors working under the guidance of all types of specialist and super specialist are available 24 hours.
- No registration charges for OPD patients
- Consultation from various specialist on the same case paper
- Free Generic medicines for OPD patients.
- No bed and nursing charges for IPD patients.
- Free generic medicines for IPD patients.
- Free preliminary investigations for OPD patients.
- Free food facility for IPD patients.
- A well equipped modern Cath-lab for Angiography and angioplasty.
- 1.5 Testa MRI facility
- A seperate X-ray department providing all types of CT-Scan, Colour Doppler, mammography, dital X-ray investigations.
- A central Laboratory conducting all the investigations.
- Dialysis department with six units.
- Well Equipped modern OT department having 12 operation theatres including steel operation theatre.
- Facility for endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Free normal and Cesarean section delivery.
- Free immunization as per the immunization schedule.
- Surgeries like Joint replacement, orthoscopy and PHACO are performed.
- Blood bank where screened and safe blood is available.
MBBS Colleges In Karnataka Ranked By College4u.in
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College | BVUMC | Pune | Maharastra
- Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College | DYPMCP | Pimpri | Pune | Maharastra
- DYPMCM | Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College | Navi Mumbai | Maharastra
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College | MGM | Navi Mumbai | Maharastra
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College | MGM | Aurangabad | Maharastra
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College | JNMC | Sawangi (Meghe) | Wardha | Maharastra
- KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre | Mumbai | MAHARASTRA
- Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College | Amravati | Maharastra
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital | BVDUMCH | Sangli | Maharastra
- Dr. D Y Patil Medical College | DYPMC | Kolhapur | Maharastra
- KIMS Karad | Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences | Karad | Maharastra
- Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre | Nasik | Maharastra
- Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna,Maharstra
- SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre | Nandihills | Nashik,Maharstra
- Institute of Medical Science and Research | Vidyagiri | Satara | Maharastra
- B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College | Ratnagiri | Maharastra
- ASHWINI RURAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE | KUMBHARI | SOLAPUR
- ACPM Medical College | Dhule | Maharastra
- Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research | sangali | Maharastra
Direct Admission Contact
7411718005 | 9036036290